- ASOIF (Association of Summer Olympic International Federations),
- AIOWF (Association of International Olympic Winter Sports Federations),
- ARISF (Association of IOC Recognised International Sports Federations),
- AIMS (Alliance of Independent Recognised Members of Sport),
In addition, SportAccord receives the full support of the IOC (International Olympic Committee).
Each year, SportAccord World Sport & Business Summit brings together international sports federations and organisations involved in the business of sport over 6-days and is attended by leaders of the global sports community. It engages international sports federations, athletes, industry, rights holders, organising committees, cities, government, agencies, media, technology, legal teams, medical professionals, inventors, and subject matter experts – represented at the highest levels.
The SportAccord World Sport & Business Summit annually brings together representatives from more than 125+ International Sports Federations affiliated with the following umbrella organisations that host their Annual General Assemblies at SportAccord. Our event is an international sport convention hosted over a week, combining an exhibition area, a themed conference programme (SportAccord Summit, CityAccord, LawAccord, InvestAccord, HealthAccord, MediaAccord) and a multitude of networking events.
The cities and countries hosting the SportAccord World Sport & Business Summit are as diverse as the fabric of sport itself with past editions held in the following cities:
- 2003 Madrid (Spain)
- 2004 Lausanne (Switzerland)
- 2005 Berlin (Germany)
- 2006 Seoul (South Korea)
- 2007 Beijing (China)
- 2008 Athens (Greece)
- 2009 Denver (USA)
- 2010 Dubai (UAE)
- 2011 London (UK)
- 2012 Québec City (Canada)
- 2013 St. Petersburg (Russia)
- 2014 Belek/Antalya (Turkey)
- 2015 Sochi (Russia)
- 2016 Lausanne (Switzerland)
- 2017 Aarhus (Denmark)
- 2018 Bangkok (Thailand)
- 2019 Gold Coast (Australia)
- 2020 Beijing (China) – cancelled
- 2021/2022 Ekaterinburg, Russia – cancelled
Birmingham is the host of the 2024 edition of the World Sports and Business Summit, which will take place between April 7 to April 11.
The International Federation (IF) Forum offers three days of targeted thematic sessions designed to be of specific value to the International Sport Federations’ in attendance. In addition, we have a limited amount of commercial partners for this exclusive event.
IF Forum is not open to the public or press/media, IF Forum is an invite-only event consisting of International Sport Federations, Speakers and exclusive Official IF Forum Partners.
You can meet key decision-makers and influencers in sport, expand your network by meeting with international sports federations and share your best practices at the most attended gathering in sport business.
SportAccord creates a global gathering of +1500 key decision makers from up to 100 countries around the world, representing +1000 different organisations, over 150 cities/regions. Consisting of the following:
International Olympic Committee, Olympic and International Sport Federations, Sports Rights-Holders, National Olympic Committees, Heads of State, Bidding Cities, National Events Organisations and Sport Commissions, Host Cities, Local Event Organising Committees and Development Authorities, Sports Consultants, Lawyers, Service providers and Sponsors, International Press and Media and Athletes.
The normal rate is 2,500 CHF.
- Access to the SportAccord Mobile App and its networking tool for enhanced networking opportunities.
- Receipt of the pre-event and post-event publications.
- Full access to the SportAccord Opening and Awards Ceremony.
- Full access to the SportAccord Closing Event
- Full access to the Conference Programme.
- Full access to the Exhibition – including networking and lounge areas.
- Full access to the multiple Exhibition Cocktails.
- Preferential Rates at Official SportAccord Hotels.
- Delegate bag containing event information and the Event Guide.
- Free Wi-Fi access within the SportAccord Venue.
- Complimentary Food and Drinks at the SportAccord Venue during the exhibition.
You can register as a Delegate for the SportAccord World Sport & Business Summit on the following link.
Registration confirmation is given to fully completed and paid registrations only. Only confirmed delegates will receive full access to all the outlined items above.
Swiss Valued Added Tax (VAT) of 7.7% will be charged on top of the Delegate Fee if the organisation is based in Switzerland.
Accompanying guest accreditation only have access to the Official Opening and Awards Ceremony and Closing Event for the SportAccord World Sport & Business Summit.
If Accompanying Guests wish to have access to any other official schedule element of the SportAccord World Sport & Business Summit, the delegate fee will be applied.
No, one email address can only be used once for one delegate registration.
No, it is the delegate’s responsibility to obtain an entry visa for the country. SportAccord will assist with issuing an invitation letter to all registered delegates who have requested for the support letter for visa application, via the online registration system.
For further enquiries, please contact visa support team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Only registered delegates can book a hotel room in the Official SportAccord Hotels. To guarantee hotel reservation for the SportAccord World Sport & Business Summit, all bookings are to be paid in full via credit card payment through the online registration system.
More information on the official hotels can be via this link.
Yes, complimentary transportation is provided from/to the airport to/from the official SportAccord hotels for confirmed SportAccord World Sport & Business Summit delegates.