1. Delegate Accreditation
1.1. Delegate Accreditation The below-outlined items are included in the Delegate Accreditation:
- Access to the SportAccord Mobile App and its networking tool for enhanced networking opportunities.
- Receipt of the pre-event and post-event publications.
- Full access to the Conference Programme.
- Full access to the Exhibition – including networking and lounge areas.
- Full access to the multiple Exhibition Cocktails.
- Preferential Rates at Official SportAccord Hotels.
- Delegate bag containing event information and the Event Guide.
- Access to the Opening and Closing events.
- Free Wi-Fi access within the SportAccord Venue.
- Complimentary Food and Drinks at the SportAccord Venue during the exhibition.
1.2. Delegate Fee
The delegate fee excluding Value Added Tax (VAT) will be charged as outlined below:
- Normal Rate CHF 2,500 (excluding VAT)
- On-Site Rate CHF 3,000 (excluding VAT) from Saturday 28 March 2021.
- Promotional Rate(s) may apply.
1.2.1 Swiss Value Added Tax (VAT) 7,7% on Delegate Fee
- Delegates whose address of the organisation is based in Switzerland will be charged the Swiss Value Added Tax (VAT) of 7.7% on top of the Delegate Fee.
1.3. Payment of Delegate Fee
1.3.1. Terms of Payment
- Delegates will be charged in Swiss Francs (CHF).
- All fees (Delegate Fee, Hotel Accommodation and Advertising Option(s)) generated during the online registration process are to be paid directly by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Amex) through the online registration system.
- Swiss Valued Added Tax (VAT) of 7.7% will be charged on top of the Delegate Fee if the organisation is based in Switzerland.
- Registration confirmation is given to fully completed and paid registrations only.
- In the confirmation email, a link is provided to access the receipt.
- Only confirmed delegates will receive full access to all the outlined items under point 1.1.
1.3.2 Cancellation Deadlines and Fees
- Cancellation by the delegate: Delegate accreditation may be cancelled by sending a written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If cancellation is made on or before 21 February 2021, 50% of the delegate fee will be refunded (3% Credit Card Fee will apply).
- If cancellation is made as of 22 February 2021, 100% of the delegate fee will be retained by SportAccord.
- Cancellation by SportAccord: SportAccord reserves the right to change or cancel a registration in full or in part (i.e. delegate accreditation, advertising options, hotel reservation, social/cultural activities).
- In case of any change to your registration, you will be duly notified of this in writing.
- If SportAccord cancels your registration, the delegate fee paid will be refunded, without the Credit Card fee penalty.
1.4. Registration, Confirmation and Modifications
1.4.1. Registration Confirmation Email
- An automatic email confirmation is sent once the registration is completed and paid.
1.4.2. Modify your registration
- The confirmation email contains a link allowing the delegate to modify certain elements of the registration.
- If for whatever reason you not able to modify your online registration record, please send an email to email@example.com
1.4.3. Substitution and Substitution fees
- If for unforeseen circumstances you are no longer able to attend SportAccord 2021, you will be permitted a name change (to someone else within your organisation) until 3 April 2021 at no additional cost.
- After 3 April 2021, name substitutions will cost CHF 250/change
2. Hotel Reservation and Payment
2.1 Hotel Rooms in Official SportAccord Hotels
SportAccord will not guarantee accommodation in the Official SportAccord Hotels for reservations made after 19 February 2021.
2.2 Hotel Room Rates
- In the registration system, the room rates are indicated in Swiss Francs (CHF).
- Hotel Room Rates are per night and include Breakfast and Wi-Fi access.
- The Local Value Added Tax (VAT) and Services Tax is included in the hotel room rate.
- Hotel Room Rates do not include any extras (minibar, telephone, etc.).
- Any extras (minibar, telephone, etc.) will need to be paid by the delegate upon check-out.
- The hotel will provide a receipt for the payment of extras.
- Early check in (between 07:00 and 15:00 hrs.) and late check-out (after 14:00 hrs.) could be requested upon availabilities and will be charged as an extra night.
2.3 Terms of Payment and Guarantee of Hotel Reservation
- To guarantee hotel reservation for the SportAccord 2021, all hotel room nights are to be paid in full through the online registration system via credit card payment.
- Hotel booking through the online registration system of the SportAccord 2021 implies consent to your credit card details being utilised to charge your credit card in case of cancellation or no show.
2.4 Hotel Reservation – Cancellation Deadlines and Fees
Individuals wanting to cancel or modify their hotel room reservations may do so by sending a written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org
- On or before Friday 19 February 2021: 100% of the paid room fee will be refunded (excluding the 3% Credit Card Fee).
- Between Saturday 20 February and Friday 12 March 2021: 50% of the fee for the total reservation will be retained and the other 50% will be refunded (excluding the 3% Credit Card Fee).
- From Saturday 13 March 2021: 100% of room fees will be retained. •
- In case of a ‘no-show’ or early check out: 100% of room fees will be retained.
- When penalties apply: the amount due will be retained or immediately charged by SportAccord, an email with a link to access your receipt will be sent by email.
2.5 Terms and Conditions of IF Complimentary and Paying Hotel Room Reservation
- Each IF, under the umbrella organisations of ASOIF, AIOWF, ARISF, AIMS and Associate Members is entitled to a maximum of two (2) rooms (1 Complimentary Room and 1 Paying Room) in the Headquarter Hotels: Hyatt Regency Ekaterinburg Hotel or the Four Elements Hotel.
- The one (1) Complimentary Room/IF includes seven (7) nights, in a Standard Room at Single Occupancy cost. It also includes Breakfast and WIFI Access.
- The Complimentary Room is available for use between Saturday 22 May (earliest checkin date) and Saturday 29 May (latest check-out date), 2021. • Double occupancy room nights will be charged to the accompanying person.
- Any hotel room nights booked outside of the above-mentioned period (before 22 May 2021 and/or after 28 May 2021) will be charged to the IF.
- It is to be noted that the hotel reservation cancellation terms and conditions (Point 2.4) still apply to the IF Complimentary Room.
- The one (1) Paying Room can be booked at any of the Official Hotels at the charge of the IF. It is assigned on a first-come, first-served basis with limited availability.
- The IF Complimentary room and IF Paying room in the Headquarter Hotels: Hyatt Regency Ekaterinburg Hotel or the Four Elements Hotel, must be booked on or before Friday 30 October 2020. These rooms will be released if it is not booked by this deadline.
- Any IF hotel reservations made after Friday 30 October 2020 will be charged in full.
- The overall Hotel room allocation depends on availability.
- SportAccord reserves the right to move the IF complementary and paying rooms to another hotel if required.
3. Media Accreditation – Access to Media Working Room
Only delegates with a Media Accreditation will have access to the Media Working Room
4. Accompanying Guest Accreditation
An Accompanying Guest will have access to the below outlined Official Schedule elements of the SportAccord 2021:
- Official Opening Ceremony
- Closing Event
If an Accompanying Guest wishes to have access to any other Official Schedule element of the SportAccord, the Delegate fee will be applied.
All terms and conditions (except point 1.1 and 1.2) apply to an Accompanying Guest Accreditation.
5. Meeting Room(s) at the Venue and at the Official SportAccord Hotels
Meeting rooms and functions are available and shall only be organised by SportAccord for Partners in at the Venue and at the Official SportAccord Hotels.
- It is the delegate’s responsibility to obtain an entry visa for Russia. For all the necessary information, please visit our website.
- If a visa is not granted, the Cancellation Policies for SportAccord 2021 will still apply.
7. Wi-Fi or wired internet connection – personal responsibility and illegal activity
Each delegate agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined in these Terms & Conditions if the dedicated WI-FI or wired internet connection is used during the SportAccord 2021.
Each delegate is personally responsible for any misuse of the network connection that can be traced.
The use of personal network connection for any activity that violates any local, state, federal, or international law, order or regulation is a violation of these Terms & Conditions.
Prohibited activities include, but are not limited to:
- Posting or disseminating material which is unlawful (such as child pornography or obscene material).
- Disseminating material which violates the copyright or other intellectual property rights of others. You assume all risks regarding the determination of whether the material is in the public domain.
- Pyramid or other illegal solicitation schemes.
- Any fraudulent activities, including impersonating any person or entity or forging anyone else’s digital or manual signature.
Please note that Wi-Fi and wired internet may be provided by third parties. Your use of Wi-Fi and wired internet is governed by these third-party terms and conditions and/or privacy notice, as well as by the applicable laws of the countries where the SportsAccord 2021 takes place.
8. Copyright and Image Release
Registration and attendance of the SportAccord 2021 imply consent to:
- The logo uploaded in the online registration form can be used in multiple SportAccord platforms. SportAccord website, the delegate list #SportAccord 2021 and SportAccord Mobile App.
- Your ID Photo uploaded in the online registration form to be used for your Accreditation Badge, the Networking Tool, SportAccord website, the delegate list SportAccord 2021 and SportAccord Mobile App. Please note that we cannot issue your accreditation Badge without your photo.
- Be photographed/video recorded and permission for photos/videos to be used by SportAccord and its partners for marketing and social media purposes.
- The photographs were taken, and live broadcast programmes produced during the SportAccord 2021 shall constitute derivative works which shall belong exclusively to the Organisers, and hereby assigns to the Organisers, without further consideration, all its rights, title and interest worldwide in and to any and all photographs, videos, moving pictures, podcasts, broadcasts, and all other media taken, recorded, created or otherwise related to the SportAccord, whether copyrightable or not, along with all other confidential rights resulting therefrom.
- The Organisers shall have the exclusive right to produce, exploit and broadcast on the world wide web, radio and television (including, but not limited to SportAccord TV, www.sportaccord.sport, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and all other digital media), at their sole discretion and for their own account, prior during and after the term of the SportAccord 2021 and in any form they deem appropriate, the photographs, interviews, live broadcast programmes and any form of radio or audio sound, moving pictures or television signals produced during the Exhibition, and that all related rights belong exclusively to the Organisers.
- Appear in the event delegate list to be posted on both the event mobile application and our website. We will only disclose your photo, name, working title and organisation on such list. You may at any time opt-out from the event delegate list or object to some of your information being disclosed on the event delegate list by contacting us (see contact details in section 15 below).
9. Intellectual Property
The Organiser shall provide the Participants with catalogues, periodicals, networking possibilities, lecture programmes and websites specific to the event (hereinafter, the “Organiser’s Media” or “its Media”). The Organiser is the owner and publisher of this Media, which it publishes and distributes, with the exception of the content published by Participants via the online community that the Organiser hosts. This Media is protected, and the Participant shall therefore not use it in any manner whatsoever without the Organisers prior written agreement.
Organiser’s Media and Content provided to Participants: All texts, videos, images, distinctive signs, data, IT applications and/or functionalities published in the Organiser’s Media, with the exception of those submitted by Participants (hereinafter, the “Content”), are the property of the Organiser and/or third parties. Therefore, Participants shall in no event reproduce, modify, delete, distribute, grant and/or use them, in whole or in part, and in any manner whatsoever, without the prior written agreement of the Organiser or the right holders. Otherwise, Participants risk being liable or being held liable.
Organiser’s Media and Content provided by Participants: The Participant authorises the Organiser to reproduce and use its own content, for the time period during which the Organiser’s Media is distributed, free of charge and in the whole world. The Participant shall be solely liable for the information and documents that it provides and that are published and distributed via the Organiser’s Media. The Participant may not hold the Organiser liable, including in the event of an error and/or omission, in particular, if due to erroneous or incomplete information provided by the Participant.
Furthermore, the Participant shall ensure that it holds all necessary authorisations and, failing this, shall hold the Organiser harmless in the event of any recourse.
Placing advertising on the Organiser’s Media: At its sole discretion, the Organiser shall determine the advertising spaces available on its Media and has a right to control all advertising distributed thereon in order to ensure compliance with applicable laws and protect the interests of the event and/or the Participants.
The Organiser may refuse at its sole discretion to publish the text or advertisement at issue, in which case the Participant shall be reimbursed the price of the advertising space, to the exclusion of any other expenses, less sums incurred by the Organiser before it discovers the unlawful nature of the publication.
In the specific situation where a Participant has placed an order for advertising on the Organiser’s Media but fails to provide the Organiser with the information and documents necessary for publication in a timely manner, the Organiser reserves the right to make other arrangements with respect to such advertising space.
10. Data Protection
Participants are informed that their personal data, i.e., all information requested of them, in particular at the time they register for the event, and that enables them to be (directly or indirectly) identified (such as their surname, first name, position, email address, telephone and fax numbers and photographs) is indispensable for concluding the participation contract and gaining admission to the event.
For the purposes of fulfilling the participation contract, all or some of this personal data may be:
- Communicated to other Participants, who may be located anywhere in the world, in order to enable them to prepare for the event and schedule their business appointments. In this regard, the Participants undertake not to use such data for any other purpose. The Organiser reserves the right to enjoin nuisances caused by such use by any means.
- Communicated to third parties that have entered into contracts with the Organiser, in particular, the Organiser’s representatives, service providers and partners, which may be located anywhere in the world.
- Used on all distribution and promotional media in connection with the relevant event, including over the Networking Tool (mobile app).
- If a delegate has opted out of the Networking Tool, the delegate will not be a part of the Networking Tool.
SportAccord data processing is governed by the terms and conditions of SportAccord’s Privacy Notice available at this link. Such Privacy Notice form is an integral part of the accreditation agreement. Registration and attendance at SportAccord 2021 imply consent to the terms and conditions of SportAccord’s Privacy Notice.
11. Refund Policy and Fee
If a refund has been agreed on by SportAccord, due to credit card administration costs, a fee of 3% will be deducted from the amount to be refunded.
12. Swiss Value Added Tax (VAT)
According to Swiss law, delegates whose address of the organisation is based in Switzerland will be charged seven-point seven (7.7%) VAT on the delegate fee and any other Advertising options by SportAccord.
13. Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Chronological order of the deadlines is outlined in these Terms and Conditions:
- IF Complimentary Rooms and IF Paying rooms in the Headquarter Hotels: Hyatt Regency Ekaterinburg Hotel or Four Elements Hotel, must be booked on or before Friday 30 October 2020.
- Rooms cancelled on or before Friday 19 February 2021, 100% of the paid room fee will be refunded (excluding the 3% Credit Card fee).
- Rooms cancelled between Saturday 20 February and Friday 12 March 2021, 50% of the paid room fee will be refunded (excluding the 3% Credit Card fee).
- Rooms cancelled from Saturday 13 March 2021, 100% of the paid room fee will be retained.
- If cancellation is made on or before 19 February 2021, 100% of the delegate fee will be refunded (the refund policy (point 11) and fee (point 12) will apply).
- If cancellation is made as of 20 February 2021, 100% of the fee will be retained by SportAccord.
- On-Site Rate is CHF 3’000 from 28 March 2021.
- After 3 April 2021, name substitutions will be charged at a CHF 250/profile.
Cultural Activities – Terms and Conditions:
- All tour prices include a guide, admission fees, VAT and Services Tax.
- Payment in full is required to confirm your cultural activity reservation.
- Tours are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis with limited availability.
13.1 Cultural Activities Cancellation Policies
- Individuals wanting to cancel a paid tour must provide written notice to SportAccord at email@example.com by 13 March 2021.
- Before or on 13 March 2021: 100% of the paid tour fee will be refunded (excluding 3% credit card fee).
- After 13 March 2021: No refund will be given.
13.2 Additional Information
- Tours may be cancelled at the discretion of SportAccord if there is an insufficient number of participants. In the case of cancellation, delegates will be contacted and refunded payment.
- Please note, refunds will be processed and paid post-SportAccord with no refunds being issued for ‘no-shows’. • Final details of activities will be communicated before the tour via email.
- All tours will operate ‘rain-or-shine’, with no refunds being given due to weather conditions.
For questions or more information regarding Cultural Activities for SportAccord, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
14. SportAccord Contact Details
Maison du Sport International
Avenue de Rhodanie 54
Swiss VAT Number: CHE-113.462.623