MEDIA ACCREDITATION FOR JOURNALISTS
- Wire services
- Daily newspapers – digital and print (based on circulation and region)
- Limited number of local newspaper/media outlets in host city
- Magazine publishers and weekly newspapers
MEDIA CREDENTIAL APPLICATIONS – WHO CAN APPLY – HOW TO APPLY?
- Complete the accreditation process by FRIDAY, 9 APRIL 2021 through the media credential application page of the SportAccord website.
- Be a current working journalist for a recognised national or international media outlet on assignment for the event.
- Completed on-line application.
- Assignment letter on company letterhead detailing actual assignment from the assigning editor, with his/her name and contact information.
Media will receive written confirmation via email confirming whether the credential application has been approved or unsuccessful. Receipt of credentials in prior years does not guarantee credentials for future SportAccord editions.
If a credential is approved for a media outlet, any further applicants will be referred to the original applicant in the first instance.
Applications and all requested supplementary documentation must be submitted by the established deadlines. Waiving of deadlines is solely at the discretion of SportAccord. Late requests or arrivals without prior approval will not be admitted to SportAccord.
By submitting a media credential application online, you have read, understood and agree to the terms and conditions that accompany media accreditation for the SportAccord 2021.